Night Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Updates - February 2016

Go down

Site Updates - February 2016 Empty Site Updates - February 2016

Good day, all. It's your captain speaking. I've got a few updates on the site, and just some general information.

Up until the 15th, we've got our local legends contest, where you can submit your own legend to be featured in a special Night Lore video. We've got some great submissions so far, and we're looking forward to seeing what everyone's going to bring to the table. So check it out, if you haven't already! We hope to run a new contest each month, and it's been a great start so far.

Thanks to the initial support we've gotten, the site no longer has ad's for registered users. Meaning, if you're logged in, you shouldn't be seeing ad's on the site. If so, please drop a message in the contact menu, comment here, or PM myself (the admin.) We want the best experience for our users, and this felt like an important detail to take care of. So thank you for the support you've given, even in the infancy of the site!

As a final note, don't be afraid to make your own posts and create topics on the different boards. Don't be shy! We love seeing interaction around here, so keep it up! If you have any questions at all, you can get in contact with myself, or the moderation team through the contact menu. It's been an exciting time around here, and we can't wait to see what's ahead.

Keep it creepy, everyone!

EDIT: we've gone ahead and updated a few more things as well. The general discussion board has been expanded, and has plenty of new categories. There's some new icons for different features on the site, as well as a new default profile picture, since the old one was causing issues.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://nightlore.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum